Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Book Update

The update is that there is no update! 

I said I thought I would have news by the end of May and I haven't.  I am working my way through the book and I am a third of the way through.  I am finding it a difficult task. I don't see any point in putting myself under undue pressure for this.It is still that case that I cannot decide what to do in relation to the publishing until I have properly read it and made sure there is nothing that is problematic.  As I have already found a few things that I feel are problematic, that makes me feel more nervous about it and even more determined to do a thorough careful job. It will happen when it happens.  So if you want to be kept up-to-date, please let me know to be added to the mailing list of people that are interested in possibly having a copy.

[Updated 16 June 2012: If you want to be added to the mailing list - please send a message with your contact details to kathfrybook at gmail.com]

If anyone is desperate to read the draft so far, I have two printed copies that I can lend out, but the conditions are that you give me feedback on errors and you return it promptly.  If you are happy to wait for a copy to read at your leisure, then that would be better.

Hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment